Nominate someone now for the
Entries for 2013 are now closed
The Awards night takes place on 3 October 2013.
Terms and Conditions
How do I enter?
- Complete the entry form with your name, address and basic farm facts
- Answer the questions in the six key areas outlined in the entry form
- You are encouraged to attach supporting documentation to enhance your application, e.g. business plans, accounts,environmental/biodiversity audits/research etc.
- Send your entry to to Linda Kimberley, 3LR, Farmers Weekly Awards, Quadrant House, Sutton, Surrey SM2 5AS or attach to an email to email@example.com by 30 April 2013
- If you are posting an entry you must supply 3 copies of your entry
How am I judged?
- All entries will be judged on the questions in the entry form
- A shortlist of three entries will be selected from each category
- The shortlist will be visited by a panel of judges during June and July. This visit will take a minimum of 3 hours
- A winner for each category will be selected after the on-farm judging visits and the winner’s name will be revealed at the Awards Night on 3rd October 2013
- The overall winner will be selected by a panel of judges
What are the rules?
- The entrant and partner should be available to attend the Awards Night on 3rd October 2013 at Grosvenor House in London
- The judges will need to meet the person, or persons, named on the entry form during the farm judging visits which will take place during May, June or July
- The finalists’ stories, and their photographs, will appear in Farmers Weekly and its related products as well as local and national press
- The winner receiving their trophy should be the person(s) named on the entry form